iPhone 11 photos

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Finally had a chance to use the new phone’s camera. These are unedited. Haven’t tested the low light capabilities but if some type of image stabilization is being used it must be good because I took these with a 30 lb puppy and a 15 lb dog pulling on my arm.
726FFAA0-BAE5-4781-8930-D8A6CA2233F3.jpeg
9C3BCA53-C04C-4DD3-8F8E-9E9B047145C5.jpeg

AA8F1051-3DB8-445D-B839-5C2A73CBC6EE.jpeg

FFC33421-6D0B-49DF-863F-26FD3BF22E90.jpeg

Nice images, the phone pics are getting better and better. how big can you print them will they print say A2 size?

Nice images, the phone pics are getting better and better. how big can you print them will they print say A2 size?

interesting question. I may have to order a cheap large print from Walmart just to see how it looks. If it prints well, I may stop carrying my XF10 on my dog hikes and stick with the iPhone. Haven’t even cracked the surface of what the xf10 can do so been debating selling it.

So... I just got an 11 Pro Max. It’s freaking huge compared to my last phone (an iPhone 7). The pics are awesome, though.

The low light are pretty good! They actually have a long shutter thing (not sure what they call it), but the pictures are surprisingly good. I’ll see if I can take some tonight for an example.

So... I just got an 11 Pro Max. It’s freaking huge compared to my last phone (an iPhone 7). The pics are awesome, though.

The low light are pretty good! They actually have a long shutter thing (not sure what they call it), but the pictures are surprisingly good. I’ll see if I can take some tonight for an example.

Cool. We’re opposites. I went from the 6s plus to the standard sized 11. Here’s an edited shot from yesterday.

7B930A27-AAE5-4A1F-84D4-8B0B63FF2444.jpeg

Went outside and pointed it up... i think I forced this to 10 seconds, but it looks similar to the 3 second version.

Just a test
by Wade, on Flickr

Went outside and pointed it up... i think I forced this to 10 seconds, but it looks similar to the 3 second version.

Just a test
by Wade, on Flickr

what are you using to set the long exposure? The camera itself or one of those apps?

what are you using to set the long exposure? The camera itself or one of those apps?
The camera itself.. When taking the picture in the dark, it picks a shutter speed automatically, but then you can choose to make it longer or shorter depending on what you want. Pretty nifty feature. I don’t know what kind of magic it uses, but I took that picture handheld. Not bad for a phone without a tripod!

Nice images you have clicked and thank you for sharing us..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back