iPhone 5 : Beat camera application ?

james341

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello to you all lovely persons
I have some quick question and I'm sure it is very asked question but didn't found any with the search option on the website.

I have iPhone 5 and I would like to know what is the best camera app to take photos with my cellphone .
As you all know the phone is the most available camera we have and I know it's far away from a regular digital camera so :
I want to know what it the best quality and options camera app we have to buy in the AppStore? I found lots of camera apps and we have also the stock camera app but is there a way to maximize the quality for taking photos with our iPhones?

Thanks

Hello to you all lovely persons
I have some quick question and I'm sure it is very asked question but didn't found any with the search option on the website.

I have iPhone 5 and I would like to know what is the best camera app to take photos with my cellphone .
As you all know the phone is the most available camera we have and I know it's far away from a regular digital camera so :
I want to know what it the best quality and options camera app we have to buy in the AppStore? I found lots of camera apps and we have also the stock camera app but is there a way to maximize the quality for taking photos with our iPhones?

Thanks

Hi James, and welcome to the forum!

Check out this thread, it sounds like what you are after: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/cell-phone-cameras-camera-phones/295193-what-apps-you-using.html

But to answer your question directly. I prefer the iPhone camera app to take the photo. Since it can be accessed from the lock screen, this has captured a lot of moments that I wouldn't have been able to get if I had to trawl through my folders and pick the right app. If editing, check out the Photoshop Express app, or just copy it to your computer. If you're not too interested in the Instagram-like filters, I think the normal iphone app will be enough for you. I don't think using a different app would increase the resolution of the camera. I think most apps just use the normal camera and processing algorithms (someone correct me if I'm wrong)...

David

Thanks
But the biggest problem in the iPhone stock app is that you can't control the exposure that really can change the quality of the photos

Most reactions

New Topics

Back