No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I kid you not:

iPhone Zoom Lens (Clicky)

Or, if you care to read the box:

"Video Collection:
The new design to run of rays effectively avoid the contortion of image, and makes the wide angle, the larger luminousflux, the higher visual acutenss, good for color reduction, which makes the high quality of photography."

(Spelled as presented on the box, not by me)

That looks really really silly.

i've never understood why people make these things for cell phone cameras... All i've ever really used mine for is documentation of something that i need to show someone at a later time, or something, but if i cant zoom by using the digital zoom in my phone, i just say screw it... are there people out there using their phones as a main camera or something??? lol

That's hilarious...but the funny thing is that is will probably sell. Hey, if marketing made sense, we would all be rich. :er:

oh yeah, i could see that selling. I know they're made for other phones as well... the iphone has a fairly good camera in it, so i guess... why not

way to go. Wasn't one of the goals of the iPhone to be thin and virtually invisible in the pocket? Now it just looks like the owner is packing ... a roll of quarters.

"Video Collection:
The new design to run of rays effectively avoid the contortion of image, and makes the wide angle, the larger luminousflux, the higher visual acutenss, good for color reduction, which makes the high quality of photography."

(Spelled as presented on the box, not by me)

That sounds like a really bad translation from somewhere in Asia. Ha:lol:

Classic "Engrish"

All your base are belong to us.

That translation sounds like one run off on a translation program rather than hiring a real translator. Makes it all that more hilarious. And yes it will sell. Not really gonna hurt your wallet at $15 after you shelled out $600 for the phone. :D

I laugh at my sister who thinks her iphone takes good pics. I'm like "yeah, anything will look good on a screen that small."

What are the specs of the iphone's camera? Whenever I search all it says is "2 megapixels". Big deal lol

yeah, theres more to it than megapixels though... i take pictures with my phones camera and they usually come out just horrible, but at least it looks like they usually turn out ok on the iphone . (not to say that they're GOOD by any means)

My brother-in-law lives in japan for a few years, so I've got a boat load of poorly translated stuff, when I find it I'll put a post in off topic Chat.

Most reactions

Back