Iphone Fashion Photoshoot - AMAZING!

MohaimenK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just saw this from someone on my FB postting it. Don't know if this is the right place to put this or if it's been posted before but enjoy guys!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOoGjtSy7xY&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

i saw this las week - can't believe the results from the iphone!

One should go to the fstopper's site and some of the links, such as macgasm. You will see written there what has been said a million times before.

It is not the camera, it is capturing the light. Read the other site links, they say it much better than I can.

It was fun, even for me, to follow this.

Wow, I need better lighting lol

Omg dude I just died of laughter when he said "Dude, this can't even shoot RAW!"
That's going to my sig right now!!!

It is about capturing the light, and it may not be all about the camera, but I wouldnt dare take a child's camera (litterally, the ones that are made to be completely shock and water proof, with the elmo or what-have-you cases around them, 2MP at best) and try to do the same thing. The camera in the iPhone is outstanding for a camera phone. Better than some digital cameras out there. So, as for the last statement, that hes proven 'beyond the shadow of a doubt' that its not about the camera, I dont belive it. He was able to do what he did because the camera feature in the phone was exceptionally good. Not because great results can be had with anything that takes photos...JMO.

Mark

Daaaamn, I cant get those kind of pics with my Droid.............I need to get an iPhone now then maybe my pics will be that good... hahaha jk ;) :lmao:

It is about capturing the light, and it may not be all about the camera, but I wouldnt dare take a child's camera (litterally, the ones that are made to be completely shock and water proof, with the elmo or what-have-you cases around them, 2MP at best) and try to do the same thing. The camera in the iPhone is outstanding for a camera phone. Better than some digital cameras out there. So, as for the last statement, that hes proven 'beyond the shadow of a doubt' that its not about the camera, I dont belive it. He was able to do what he did because the camera feature in the phone was exceptionally good. Not because great results can be had with anything that takes photos...JMO.

Mark

Not sure what iphone he used though. If it was 3.0 then its got 1.3mp camera. If its 3GS then its got 2mp camera. Check out the pic I put in "Little Italy" post whch I took with the new iPhone 4 camera. Its got 5mp and have even shot videos with it, outstanding camera in that phone.

LOL...did this guy say no fancy equipment and software? Everything else was fancy but the camera...(Had beautiful model, beautiful make-up artist, beautiful lighting, fancy post processing).

hmmmm..

LOL...did this guy say no fancy equipment and software? Everything else was fancy but the camera...(Had beautiful model, beautiful make-up artist, beautiful lighting, fancy post processing).

hmmmm..

Yeah, I found that a bit sketchy too... he shouldve put more of an emphasis on the camera body.

Daaaamn, I cant get those kind of pics with my Droid.............I need to get an iPhone now then maybe my pics will be that good... hahaha jk ;) :lmao:
Nah - you just need $10,000 in lighting equipment.

"Um... not as good as Verizon"

:lmao:

DAMNIT STEVE JOBS! I DRANK THE KOOLAID FOR YOU! NOW GIVE ME A VERIZON IPHONE! ...because while I love those damned fruit-stamped products... I don't love AT&T... Kthanksbye!

Believe me, you're not missing out on anything! Verizon 3g is so slow, around half of what ATT is offering. Plus they just announced its nto ATT's fault that iPhone4's having issue, it's the phone itself....... sux oh well

Nah - you just need $10,000 in lighting equipment.
That was my first thought, that guy has more money tied up in the lighting they used for the shoot than I have in camera gear!

thats amazing. i wish i could get those results with my regular camera!

Most reactions

Back