iphone5s vs mirrorless? ( question )

I feel like I paid too much for what i'm getting out of it, but on the other hand, its the only small-ish camera with the features I want.

Did you not check out the Oly E-PM2? Look @ this $300 deal:

Olympus Pen E PM2 16 1 MP Digital Camera White Kit w 14 42mm 2R Lens 050332184350 | eBay

Add 17/2.8 Pancake for $160 & you have a two lens kit for under your desired $500 limit.

Olympus M Zuiko MZD 17mm F 2 8 F2 8 Micro 4 3 Pen Ed Didital Lens in Packaging 050332177222 | eBay

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
yeah, I really like the physical buttons, I hate the touch screens and scroll wheeling through menus to get the settings I want set up.
I'll use it over the weekend, but if i'm not statisfied, then i'm just going to return it and hold onto my cash.

and most of the mirrorless systems will still require me to buy a pancake lens for it to be as portable as I want, and with the x20's colapsable lens, it folds up nice.

I guess my problem is I don't want to pay for the features I want since my DSLR is much cheaper :mrgreen:

I'm telling you, take a Sony RX for a spin. It is very good and compromises little to a DSLR...

Worth the extra push cost-wise. The mark 1 isn't much more expensive anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back