iPod nearly filled to capacity.

bnz506

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
With the addition of Nine Inch Nails - Year Zero, I am that much closer to filling my iPod with ten thousand songs.

9370 songs!
dsc2865290407qq4.jpg

I can't imagine having that much music.

I mean seriously, how much of that do you even listen to?

yep... I have that very same problem... 5000 songs, and I can't decide what to listen to. looks like it may be time to upgrade to the 80gig!

I've been listening to my 2300 songs in alphabetical order. I'm around song 1400 and I've been working on this for 32 days so far.

I can only listen to about 30-40 songs a day but on a day designated to studying I can listen to... gosh a lot maybe 5 hours worth give or take.

I have a few albums on my iPod that belongs to my brother but otherwise Im pretty selective and only have bands I like on my iPod.

Hmmm, I never thought about listening to all my music in alphabetical order, could be fun.

I can't imagine having that much music.

I mean seriously, how much of that do you even listen to?

I have about 4,000 songs in my Ipod. I like having my complete CD collection indexed and at my fingertips. I run mine with a random playlist generator and on shuffle about 90% of time. I have listened to a lot of stuff I wouldn't have remembered I had.

you're not THAT close to filling it, you still have nearly 9 gigs left!

lol! Talk about selection!!!

what is an Ipod?

haha, if you werent kidding , i'm sorry, but that reminded me of my grandpa. Last year i was visiting him down in florida , and my cousin (under 5 yrs. old from what i remember) had an ipod nano (because her mom spoils her i guess) and she showed it to my grandpa, and he goes "what the hell is an ipod?!" i thought it was hilarious because they're almost as common as TVs these days...

Wow. You've nearly filled a 60 gig iPod. That's 20 gig more than my entire computer!

Wow you only have a 40Gb drive and you take photos? What's your backup plan?

I have 1,500Gb (1.5Tb) over 6 drives. All images are copied twice at least.

Need to do a trawl as I'm running short again!!!

Wow you only have a 40Gb drive and you take photos? What's your backup plan?

I have 1,500Gb (1.5Tb) over 6 drives. All images are copied twice at least.

Need to do a trawl as I'm running short again!!!
Want to ship me an external drive! ^.^ My backup plan is that I'm screwed when my computer messes up.

Most reactions

Back