iPod

Do you own an iPod?

• Total voters

danalec99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Is it true that iPod's battery last for about 18 months or so and then it has to be replaced 'exclusively' from Apple at a price range of around US$100? :shock:

I've heard it's fixed. And I'm really tempted to buy one, they look very sexy. Great toy.

They are great if your on the road or have a long commute. My friend has his hooked up to an RF converter(?) that allows him to use it with his car radio. It's on my top five list of things to get.

1. Laptop
2. 10D body
3. Harley Nighttrain
4. Clone of Kate Beckinsale or Charisma Carpenter
5. Ipod

Can someone tell me more about them?
They are at least $1000 arent they?
Id love to have one to take with me on my trip im planning. I dont want to take cds.

manda said:
Can someone tell me more about them?
They are at least $1000 arent they?
Id love to have one to take with me on my trip im planning. I dont want to take cds.

US$299 for 20GB
US$399 for 40GB

ipod

The iPod is an "simple" Mp3 (AAC, WAV etc.) player. You can use it on Mac Os (X) and Windows, you'll need firewire or USB to connect it to your computer. Then drag your music from your HD to your iPod an you're done.
I have one and I've expierenced no probs.

Basically it has a mini hard drive that stores all of your music. Thats about it.

It is also the only player that can (legally) play the songs you might download with iTunes. Although there are ways around this!

I'm on my 2nd ipod (30GB 3rd Gen) and it's great!
Not only for music in combination with itunes,
also as a portable harddrive. There are a few nice
gizmos out there that allow it to read digital
camera media or play your ipod music via a
radio station through your stereo in the car
or at home.
Also it has a calendar, to do and a contact list built in
which work seemlessly with the Apple software.
Also, the newer models work without problems on
a Win PC...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back