Iris

otherprof

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I tried the "portrait" function on my iPhone 7+ yesterday afternoon. These irises grow all over the place in our area in L.A.

fullsizeoutput_7ca6.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_7c99.jpeg

Reduced in display size, these two would probably look sharper,and better.

Nice shots, but do agree with Derrel plus good colours.

I agree. I got some comments a while back about my images being too small, so I adjusted the size. But they are actually too big to see in their entirety on my MacBook screen. How does this this size work? And would you recommend this for all my images or only those from the iPhone?

IMG_3554.jpeg

I agree. I got some comments a while back about my images being too small, so I adjusted the size. But they are actually too big to see in their entirety on my MacBook screen. How does this this size work? And would you recommend this for all my images or only those from the iPhone?

View attachment 171315

it looks much sharper, and just BETTER, when seen at this size!

looks good. I think the size of the photo is at least partially dependent on the screen/app of the viewer. I have posted iphone photos that look great when using tpf on my phone but then later I've seen the same thread on my pc screen and the photos are way too big!

Smaller is definitely better here. I always love flower shots but it looks like you've got blown highlights. The two petals on the right of the smaller repost has no detail at all. If you have the raw files, play with highlights and see what you can get.

Most reactions

Back