Irish Photographer from NY =)

Irishpub3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.northeastfoto.com
Hello everyone... I live in the Albany, NY region... photography has been a passion of mine for many years :heart:

A little about my photography... My favorite types of photography are macro, wildlife, and action sports - mostly outdoor stuff!... I have a little bit of published stuff, and I'm working on more... I shot film for many years and started up digital about a year ago... With a renewed and revived interest in photography, I've spent the past year hiking up the learning curve, developing a passion for macro work, and spending a TON of $$ on new equipment LOL... I'll post up some threads soon! (when i'm not at work risking getting caught LOL)

A little about me... I have a really adventurous side :greenpbl: ... besides photography, I'm into snowmobiling, motorcycling, guns, camping, hiking and skydiving...

Here's a few self photography shots - to put a face with my name :wink:

475828402_l.jpg

Playing around with effects...
1_649228.jpg

:D
DSC_4362edited2.jpg

DSC_4380edited2.jpg

Hello there Irish Lass, welcome to TPF. Anyone who likes motorcycling's my friend! :D

Heya, Patricia, the-one-with-the-super-cool-boy-friend :D (we cannot guess who that might be, I think, not after "someone from upstate NY" said you had this super cool boy-friend, and not after we have seen your portraits ;)) - welcome to ThePhotoForum.

LOL actually I was at work... and she was home... didnt know she didnt know about this forum... since usually we are fairly busy posting over on our board... =)

Welcome aboard!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back