TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.renebruunphotographer.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
6280.jpg

I really like the awesome green

Absolutely beautiful. Ireland is the one place I want to go to in my lifetime. The image is beautiful and as said before, that area has a lot of possibilities.

Amazing colors, and that pink tint on the water (assuming it's from the sun?) is nice. The sky is quite over exposed, which is the only thing I see that takes away from the image. I like the composition. Great job :thumbup:

Well spotted Dab, yeah the pink is from the sun and the over exposed bit was what annoyed me most of the shoot. I shot over 80 images in the two hours around the location and the sun was right at a point between the colourful sea and lands and below the cloudy sky in this exposed bit of skyline which proved very difficult to shoot properly!

Wonderfull scene. Actually when I think of Ireland I imagine a scene like this, vivid green, sea and the rocks. Congratulations.

Gorgeous....

fantastic picture..can i swim there?LOL

Wonderfull scene. Actually when I think of Ireland I imagine a scene like this, vivid green, sea and the rocks. Congratulations.

that is exactly what i was going to say. I love your work Renair, you must have a beautiful collection. are you a professional photographer and do you work for anyone?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back