Irish Whisky??? Anyone one here a fan?

cgipson1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Bushmills 10 Single Malt, or Redbreast 12? My favorites!

Tullamore Dew.

I got dry heaves drunk sick on Irish Whisky the first time I tried any of it back when I was about 20 years old.

Just the words 'Irish Whisky' make me stomach uneasy to this day.

Oops! I think I need to go :puke:

Thats OK, Keith! I had the same experience with Lone Star beer, and to this day... the sight of a bottle of Lone Star makes me nauseous! lol!

I have to say that I prefer straight Kentucky Bourbon.

You obviously aren't Irish.. and have no taste in your libations, sir! :)

I took on a load of about 24 ounces of Bailey's this foine evening... so I moight not be responsible for what I say! ;)

No I most certainly am not Irish.

However, I was a resident of the fine state of Kentucky and tend to feel an unshakable loyalty for the States libation of choice.

I love Jameson but its kinda expensive here in Oklahoma $25 or more for a .750L So I normally get Scottish Leader which is $14 for a 1.00L

Oh dear. It's 'whiskey' if it's Irish, not 'whisky' as in Scotch whisky. Check the bottle if you don't believe me. It's all good.

I like Jameson's myself but will drink Bushmills.

I love Jameson but its kinda expensive here in Oklahoma $25 or more for a .750L So I normally get Scottish Leader which is $14 for a 1.00L

$14 a liter? Wow.. that is inexpensive! :)

Oh dear. It's 'whiskey' if it's Irish, not 'whisky' as in Scotch whisky. Check the bottle if you don't believe me. It's all good.

Sorry... I was already a wee bit under the influence, and my spelling may have suffered a bit... lol!

No I most certainly am not Irish.

However, I was a resident of the fine state of Kentucky and tend to feel an unshakable loyalty for the States libation of choice.

Understood! I have never been one to turn down a fine Kentucky bourbon either!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back