Watch the Birdy!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.johnsphotography.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Something I've just noticed as I'm processing my first major job since updating to the latest LR CC "Classic" - each time I select the crop tool, the image in the main work area flashes back to the previously worked on image for a split second; literally just a fraction of a second, and it only seems to occur when I use the crop tool and doesn't matter whether I use it as the first tool after selecting a new or image or the second, third, etc... it's trifling, but irritating. Anyone else noticed this?

Something I've just noticed as I'm processing my first major job since updating to the latest LR CC "Classic" - each time I select the crop tool, the image in the main work area flashes back to the previously worked on image for a split second; literally just a fraction of a second, and it only seems to occur when I use the crop tool and doesn't matter whether I use it as the first tool after selecting a new or image or the second, third, etc... it's trifling, but irritating. Anyone else noticed this?

Been using it today and haven't seen this. I am fully updated on classic as well.

I haven't seen that, but I've noticed I don't get the check boxes when selecting images to import. The thumbnails will get a white frame when selected and the check boxes might flash for a second, but they don't stay. Only a minor irritant so far.

It looks like the other one (straight LR CC) might be more cataloging and minor edits - maybe it's intended for tablets and mobile.

Yup, thought it was computer. It's also locked up twice this week toggling between full view and work.

Adobe needs to fire their snowflakes and hire real developers.

Bah, they're obviously more focused on things like "how to suck more money out of our customers?". Marketing is nowadays more important than quality.

Adobe needs to fire their snowflakes and hire real developers.

What do you do with a cash cow?. You milk that mother thats what, even if its sole is dead in a ditch.

Last edited:
Yup, thought it was computer. It's also locked up twice this week toggling between full view and work.

It's great to have important software that becomes unstable when Adobe "updates" their cloud-based offerings. I mean, isn't Adobe's "updating" one of the rallying cries the Adobe CC (which stands for Adobe Cash Cow) fanboy types put forward as one of the best reasons to have $10 a month sucked out of your bank account every month, in perpetuity?

It's great to have important software that becomes unstable when Adobe "updates" their cloud-based offerings. I mean, isn't Adobe's "updating" one of the rallying cries the Adobe CC (which stands for Adobe Cash Cow) fanboy types put forward as one of the best reasons to have $10 a month sucked out of your bank account every month, in perpetuity?
You'd think. I don't like the subscription model, but cost-to-me-wise, it works out more-or-less the same as I used to spend on upgrades, so I'm not terribly bothered, but it does irritate the **** out of me when it doesn't work properly. I wonder if Adobe was secretly taken over by Microsoft?

I bought a year's worth so I don't have to deal with the monthly payments.

Keep in mind, that everything is a beta; it's been that way for 20 years (at least).

You'd think. I don't like the subscription model, but cost-to-me-wise, it works out more-or-less the same as I used to spend on upgrades, so I'm not terribly bothered, but it does irritate the **** out of me when it doesn't work properly. I wonder if Adobe was secretly taken over by Microsoft?
I work with Autodesk software....they make Adobe feel like a breath of fresh air.

Most reactions

Back