is it Friday?

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I think it is.

I'm exhausted so it actually feels more like what a Monday should feel like.

Bleh.

Big Mike

I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mikehodson.ca
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've still got more than two agonizing hours to go......bla bla

I put in 16 hours yesterday, driving down to Calgary for the Petroleum show yesterday. did I just say yesterday twice? That was stupid :X

At least tomorrow is going to be Awesome...Stanley Cup finals...Game 6...in Edmonton...I'll be there.

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's Friday, and I'm about asleep at my desk. For some reason, this feels like it's been the longest week ever! :lol:

Someone MUST have an exciting weekend in store. ?

Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
terri said:
It's Friday, and I'm about asleep at my desk. For some reason, this feels like it's been the longest week ever! :lol:

Someone MUST have an exciting weekend in store. ?

Mine had BETTER be exciting!

(YOU HEAR THAT ERIK!?) :er:

OP
B

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm supposed to be hitting up the beach tomorrow. Should be good times.

Peanuts

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.brittanyesther.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
Big Mike said:
At least tomorrow is going to be Awesome...Stanley Cup finals...Game 6...in Edmonton...I'll be there.

I can't believe they actually won the last game, but power to them for pulling through! Just win two more now!

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
yep its friday evening here..... i'v just settled down to watch the tv..... started to sneeze..... and then all of a sudden i'v just had a full blown allergic reaction to something :confused: ....... i'v NEVER been allergic to ANYTHING before in my life....... and being 29 i thought you cant just develope one?....... anyway i ended up swelling up..... you know like will smith in 'hitch'...... real nasty..... the docs just left..... gimmi some tabs, and told me to take it easy..... so i feel like crap right now.

Still could have been worse...... i cant breath too well.... but he said any worse and i'd have to have an injection in my NECK........Ahhhhhhhh..... glad that didnt happen...... :mrgreen:

Have a good weekend people.

Oldfireguy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Arch my allergies didn't hit until I was 30 and yes it's Friday. I'm off until Tuesday after a set of brutal shifts.

Big Mike

I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mikehodson.ca
Photos NOT OK to edit
Peanuts said:
I can't believe they actually won the last game, but power to them for pulling through! Just win two more now!

Ya, that was quite a nail-biter...I nearly **** myself when Staios was called for that penalty in OT...and then to win it short-handed. It's going to be a good game tomorrow.

I also didn't think I was allergic to anything...I went for a test a few months ago and had 12 injections in my arms. The nurse couldn't believe the severity of my reaction. I guess I'm severely allergic to some kind of grass...and mildly allergic to some tree pollen, dust, dust mites, cats and some other things.

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
oh crap....... i thought this was gonna be a one off..... the doc said it had to be ingested cuz of how bad it was...... and apart from spaghetti (which it wouldn't be) the only other thing i had was chocolate with HAZELNUTS in it...... NNNOOOOOOOOO........ i cant believe i may never be able to eat nuts again.... and i dont mean in the elton john kind of way :lol:

man i should do some darkside pics of myself right now..... seriously.

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Archangel said:
oh crap....... i thought this was gonna be a one off..... the doc said it had to be ingested cuz of how bad it was...... and apart from spaghetti (which it wouldn't be) the only other thing i had was chocolate with HAZELNUTS in it...... NNNOOOOOOOOO........ i cant believe i may never be able to eat nuts again.... and i dont mean in the elton john kind of way :lol:

man i should do some darkside pics of myself right now..... seriously.
Sounds like a challenge for a new self portrait to me. :mrgreen:

benhasajeep

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Yup, it's Friday. One week of freedom left for me to enjoy.

Most reactions

New Topics