Is it just me...

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
or is this forum getting slower and slower, well when I'm not seeing the 404 not found message, which has been appearing a lot this week.

Even dA is quicker these days and that is normally slower than a slow rock ballad

Slower in posting activity for sure, but I haven't seen a decrease in actual performance.

Our server actually did go offline yesterday for a while. It's been running normally ever since it came back up.

Make sure your cache is clear, and check the usual stuff that can bog us down. :) Should be okay!

The posting activity has decreased dramatically. It seemedto be almost overnight. Many posts are going unanswered.

yes, the server was defn down for a while...
but it is being slow sometimes. And I know it's not on my end.

Besides a slow down in posts (which isn't always a bad thing) there seems to have been a noticable loss of humor on this site. I've been looking to see if it's a full moon out for most of the month now from the way some people have been. TPF isn't the only one, I've seen this happening on a couple of other forums as well.

Mike

The posting activity has decreased dramatically. It seemedto be almost overnight. Many posts are going unanswered.

nothing new about that, I once started a thread in the Subscribers forum ( thats the part of TPF where we all talk about non subscribers ;-) ) saying about all the unanswered threads in that Landscape/nature gallery, from memory it got one whole reply :er:

nothing new about that, I once started a thread in the Subscribers forum ( thats the part of TPF where we all talk about non subscribers ;-) ) saying about all the unanswered threads in that Landscape/nature gallery, from memory it got one whole reply :er:

Would 4 quarter replies be better than one whole reply? Although not as big, it would seem like more.

:D

Mike

^^^ are you feeling better? I think it's time to spice things up! :mrgreen:

Now if we can get Anti in here with a magician animation we'll be golden...;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back