Is it made of... wood?

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well... there's probably some wood fibers left in there somewhere.

Fall Pictures 2011 - 009.jpg

Wow this one must suck even more than my other one with 70 views and not a single comment. lol

We can suck together! YAY!

You want comments? Fine. The perspective's all wrong. The diagonals are not parallel enough. The stuff behind the window is distracting. You need to crop the left side by a quarter to give the window more balance. And now, I got a splinter.

Hey Chris. Just kidding. It's a neat study in monotone, and well spotted. It's nice that you are asking for comments from the hoi-polloi, but you know you're good, especially with visual patterns.

Just show us your stuff. I've kinda missed it.

And not every work of art needs a critique. Sometime quiet enjoyment is quite sufficient. Right?

You want comments? Fine. The perspective's all wrong. The diagonals are not parallel enough. The stuff behind the window is distracting. You need to crop the left side by a quarter to give the window more balance. And now, I got a splinter.

Hey Chris. Just kidding. It's a neat study in monotone, and well spotted. It's nice that you are asking for comments from the hoi-polloi, but you know you're good, especially with visual patterns.

Just show us your stuff. I've kinda missed it.

And not every work of art needs a critique. Sometime quiet enjoyment is quite sufficient. Right?

hahah...

First... pgriz!!! So glad to see you're still around! One of the nicest things about coming back is seeing some old friends I haven't talked to in ages.

Second... lol.

Third... thank you very much. You're way too kind. I don't actually know I'm good... I think I'm good from a technical perspective, but from an artistic one??? meh... I have my moments. Thus I post! Looking for abuse! Which you have provided! So... WIN. :)

I actually thought the thing in the window was kinda scary looking until I zoomed in on it and saw it was just some random junk.

I decided the crap in the window was too distracting...

Fall Pictures 2011 - 009 v2.jpg

I have found that if no one comments, then don't poke the bear! ;)

I just saw this though, and I like it :)

We can suck together! YAY!

Phrasing?

lol Whoops.

Time management.
How many shoots per week do you have? Time management, however, is not a panacea.
Quality over quantity...Someone like yourself in the professional field should know better.

I have found that if no one comments, then don't poke the bear! ;)

I just saw this though, and I like it :)

haha... likely true. Thanks. Glad you like it!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back