Is it me?

Hertz van Rental

We're supposed to post photos?
Reaction score
Or is spam just getting bizarre.
I've just found this in my e-mail in-box.

"It is high time to have a pleasure
Just dont hesitate And the chicest sweethearts can show you
When you see magic Show Without paying any penny

vitalness cytoblastemous laughs
albumimeter hostess cambridge biodynamic hylist
pegboxes reinstitute diselenide curseder cockles
reglues misawarding spiry musquash"

And the first person to explain what a 'spiry musquash' is wins a pegbox.

Speaking of spam, have you all seen the new Futurama movie.... it's totally relevant I swear!!!

I wanna see it, though I was under the impression Matt had a contract to do new episodes.

I know they are under contract to do 3 movies, that was specifically stated in the first movie's special features. I only heard speculation about the series coming back, but since Comedy Central bought the license, it looks good.

see, i had heard nothing about the movies, but 30 new episodes.

I really hope they do, I preferred Futurama over the Simpsons(ducks for cover) and was hoping that Adult Swim was a great shot in the arm the same way it was for Family Guy.

only time will tell I guess, but I wil check out Benders new flick.

futurama movie?

Ah, but this is the 'Off Topic' Forum, so one should naturally expect matters to diverge from the initially established path at least once every other post - it's all covered in the FAQs and should not be considered at all untoward...

Well, I am really sorry, Hertzilein. Neither do I know what "spiry musquash" is, nor do I know why that was "misawarded" and now needs to be "reglued"! Has it come off somehow? And how can the "curseder cockles" reglue it? :scratch:

I think this is all a bit much for me on a Sunday that I thought would be a Monday ...... :er:

I wasn't complaining. Far from it. I genuinely love the fact that this sort of thing happens here. Random is good - and God knows my mind is pretty random.

It is kind of relevant, I did say that!

If you didn't, or aren't going to, see the movie. Basically spammers trick everyone on earth to give them all their stuff. It is a really, really good movie! (Of course, I love Futurama!)

Hertz is right. I got spam just the other day - deleted it, so I can't show it - and it was the same weird stuff. What use is spam if you don't know what they are spamming about...?.;)

(Oh, and NKOTB are getting back together. That's worse than spam.)

pascal

Most reactions

New Topics

Back