Is it snowing where you are?

We got around 7 inches of the white stuff yesterday. We broke our record snowfall for December. This was a quick shot taken yesterday. It needs a bit of PP to it.

DSC_0029.JPG

Its acctually snowing here in New York City :D Picture taken couple minutes ago
IMG_0387Medium.jpg

my god, like you wouldn't believe. we got 22 inches on December 17th/18th and it's just been storm after storm after storm. and its the kind of snow that doesn't pack into snowballs very well, but it makes driving a real pain. I want a winter house in Arizona

Most of our snow has melted, but it's snowing again this morning. Have about an inch so far. It was suppose to rain today, so we'll see.

Here's a shot of the other day from my front porch:

Snow-LowRes2718.jpg

It's snowing again! Yay! and sticking! Yay!

I have about a 200 foot driveway. My tractor is buried out in the back yard because there's no room in the garage (filled with stacks of cedar siding for the house.) I just spent all day with a shovel, the snow, and a 6 month old yellow Lab attacking the shovelfuls of snow. I'd guess there is a bit over 12 inches in the driveway which my POS tractor and plow wouldn't push through anyways.

The driveway was the easy part. The fact that the plow truck came through and dumped about 30 inches deep into the end of the driveway means that I shovel or I wait for it to melt. My car won't get through that stuff.

Well, our wonderful snow turned to slush, then froze overnight. So we have ugly ice everywhere...

its snowing and blowing like mad. this sucks... my drive to work is gonna suck

Hand shoveled on Saturday. The tractor that I usually have the plow on by now is nestled neatly behind the garage under tarp because my garage is full of cedar siding. With the wind blowing, I had about 15 inches in the driveway, and probably 30 or more inches at the end from the kind person driving the plow truck depositing it there.

20090111DSCF8866.jpg

I'm jealous of all you guys with snow... I don't care who you are, but TX doesn't get snow... That white stuff that falls every 5 years or so is not snow but slush.

Most reactions

Back