Is it worth purchasing?

nathfromslg

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.amborishnath.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I really like that design from just viewing it.

I'd say give it a shot. Then come back here and review it. (please)

btww, you are aware that any of those are going to take practice to use well, right?

I have used a few of those types of systems before and I have never had any luck with them. The balance is never correct so yes you can get a few seconds of usable footage but thats about it.

They are extremely hard to control, and when you do get it balanced and try to move the system doesn't stay very steady.

If you have any better luck I would love to hear about it.

I'm wondering if there is any device which can control unbalancing thing like can we have some more options ?

Is it difficult to balance because the weights included never quite match up to your DLSR weight? If that's the case, could you find some magnetic weights or something in smaller increments where you could fine-tune the weight to better balance it?

I haven't had any luck with cheap steadicams either. As Samosk9 said, it helps a bit and might give you some nice smooth shots but most of the times that's a matter of luck.

I haven't had any luck with cheap steadicams either. As Samosk9 said, it helps a bit and might give you some nice smooth shots but most of the times that's a matter of luck.
May be this could help out !

Most reactions

Back