Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...that I want one of THESE for Christmas REALLY REALLY BADLY???

90d-2.jpg

*sigh* I miss having a dog. :(

Awe Corry, it looks so sweet. We had big dogs for a long time. About 14 years ago I lost my buddy, a big red Chow. Great dog, said I would never have another. A couple of weeks later, my Sis stopped by with a little furball. I thought it was a kitten, turned out to be a 3 1/2 week old pup the mother abandoned. We bottle fed it and let it sleep with us and the rest is history. Half Pom and half rat terrier, he has been the best friend a guy could ever have. Tazz, now an "old man" like me, spends a vast amount of time with me, always at my feet. We also have 2 pups, brothers from the same litter now about 1 year old. Tazz tolerates them, but puts them in there place. Both are great fun and made a happy addition to our little family. Mostly a Jack Russell with a little fox terrier mix, they are high energy dogs. We love them all, and will most likely never have another really big dog. So, go ahead! Get you little friend, you won't be disappointed. We all need to be a little self indulgent from time to time. You won't be sorry.

core_17 said:
...that I want one of THESE for Christmas REALLY REALLY BADLY???

as long as its for petting purposes and not for hackysackin. :mrgreen:

cute? yes...yappy? even yes'ier.

ohhh it is sweet :D
should we expect many dog portraits after Christmas from you? :D

If you've had a dog before & know how to look after them & what they need then I don't see why not.

You'd probably be saving some lucky creature from the dreaded 3 week Christmas nightmare anyway!:thumbup:

You would be better with one or two of these. They are quieter and you can take them with you everywhere

chiwawa.jpg

I have had several dogs growing up, and in high school I had a yorkie (that's what's in the pic, if you didn't know)...she was my baby...followed me EVERYWHERE. If she wasn't in my lap or in my arms, she was right there at my feet. Unfortunately, one day, my sophmore year, I was at a pre-surgery doctor's appointment, and my stepdad tied her outside for a while, and didn't keep an eye on her. It was June, so it was hot...and when we got home we found her with her tie out cord all snaggled up in something, and she was dead. :( :( :( I cried for weeks. I decided not to get another dog then...cuz life was getting busy...high school, plus I started my first job. Weeeelll...here lately, things have settled down, I have 3 jobs still, but it actually works out so I do have a decent amount of time at home. There is usually only one day a week in which I work ALL day, and during the first half of that, my job is only a block away, and I'd actually be able to set it up so she could be in the office with me if I wanted. So...I think my life is finally to a point to where it wouldn't be unfair to the dog, because I wouldn't have to leave her at home alone for long periods of time. :)

The only problem I'm running into is my boyfriend. He's a cat lover, and not overly fond of dogs (doesn't hate them, just doesn't want to have to take care of one)...and he says he doesn't want one at his house. He WOULDN'T have to take care of it, I can do that on my own. Besides...he takes care of the cats. :) I can do the dog. So...I just need to get past that...at the moment, I don't know if it's gonna happen or not, but I really REALLY miss having a dog. And it doesn't help that they are so damn CUTE!

Most reactions

Back