Is my new sig OK?

michelejo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.michelejo.com
I just pasted it in from another board and I am not sure if there are length/size/image restrictions here. I looked and I can't find that info (I am sick and have a headache so forgive me if I missed it!). There probably are since no one has big fancy sigs. I won't post with it until I hear if it's ok. thanks!

20 pixels too high.

i'm keeping the bowing emoticon though :mrgreen:

michelejo said:
I don't think it can be resized--it's one of those generated things from lilypie.com . But that's OK. Really. <sniff>

place it in the body of a reply and let me take a look

resized to meet req, but may be too small for ya:

45022300-O.jpg

You can resize it, JonMikal but it won't keep ticking :( I know because I just got rid of mine for the same reason *pout*

AlisonPower said:
You can resize it, JonMikal but it won't keep ticking :( I know because I just got rid of mine for the same reason *pout*

yes i know, they'd have to update it priodically. i was about to write that in a PM ;)

oh well, we tried

JonMikal said:
yes i know, they'd have to update it priodically. i was about to write that in a PM ;)

oh well, we tried

Not bad....just a tad too small but my eyes aren't that great, LOL! Would work with updating every couple weeks--I might try it. Or maybe I'll just make her pic my av! I kinda think she's reeeeallllly cute! ;)

Most reactions

Back