Is Photoplus X7 worth buying?

guppyman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.joblense.com
Hi,

I will like to seek some advice..
is Photoplus X7 worth buying. Does it compare well with Photoshop?

Thanks in advance.

IMO.
No.
No.
And Photoplus X7 has been superceded by X8 - @ $99.99.

An Adobe Photoshop Photography subscription ($9.99 a month ($119+.88 a year)) includes both Photoshop CC 2015 & Lightroom CC 2015.
For just a bit more than Photoplus X8 you get the industry standard, professional grade Adobe Photoshop.

They have a free trial. Download it, try it, and decide for yourself it it worth it to you.

IMO.
No.
No.
And Photoplus X7 has been superceded by X8 - @ $99.99.

An Adobe Photoshop Photography subscription ($9.99 a month ($119+.88 a year)) includes both Photoshop CC 2015 & Lightroom CC 2015.
For just a bit more than Photoplus X8 you get the industry standard, professional grade Adobe Photoshop.

After 10 years would have spent $1100 on Photshop and $99 on the other one. Comparing an annual subscription to owned software isn't really valid. Download a trial and see if you like it. For $99 or less I would recommend Photoshop Elements which has most of the basic photo editing capabilities of Photoshop. It is more than enough for most photographers. I assume you are not a graphic artist.

I can't use rented software because I am cursed with metered internet. I use Elements to deal with my raw files and then save them to PSD or TIFF format for use in my old version of Photoshop CS2. I would buy the new Photoshop if they would sell it to me but they are committed to the more profitable subscription thing.

OK, on that note lets compare invalid comparisons then.
What editing software could do 10 years ago pales in comparison to what editing software can accomplish today.

Thank goodness Adobe makes a profit and is still in business today.

Most reactions

Back