Is there an alternative to PocketWizard ?

hombredelmar

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello all,
I am looking to purchase not expensive transreceiver so that I would be able to adjust my lights output without going back and forth from/to light source.
Thanks

Sorry, I am sure that this particular question was asked here a lot but I wasn’t able to find it when I was looking through the topics

What kind of light are you using? If you're using a speedlight you can look into the Pixel Kings or Phottix Odins.

Hello all,
I am looking to purchase not expensive transreceiver so that I would be able to adjust my lights output without going back and forth from/to light source.
Thanks

Sorry, I am sure that this particular question was asked here a lot but I wasn’t able to find it when I was looking through the topics

I have phottix which have been great. 2 receivers and 1 transmitter I use them on my speed lights

Cactus V6 triggers can do remote power control of a huge variety of flashes now. It's a pretty new product.

the new yongnuo triggers support HSS and TTL. I have half a dozen and love them. have yet to have any issues with them firing the flashes.
they have worked great with my yongnuo and Nikon flashes.

I use PouchWarlock. Just as good.

What kind of light are you using? If you're using a speedlight you can look into the Pixel Kings or Phottix Odins.

As of now I am using seedlight but eventually will be using monolights

Amazon.com : Pixel 3rd Generation Wireless TTL Flash Trigger King Pro for Canon : Photographic Lighting Slave Remote Triggers : Camera & Photo 139.00 dollars for transmitter and receiver. However reading reviews some people pointed out that it does not work as good with Canon 5D Mark 3, otherwise it might be a good price. It is interesting but I have never heard about this device before.

Phottix Odin TTL Flash Trigger for Sony TX/RX Set is 329.00 not cheap at all. If I would spend this amount I guess I would better of getting pocketwizard.
http://www.amazon.com/Phottix-Odin-...&qid=1402012243&sr=1-7&keywords=Phottix+Odins.

Thank you for the info!
Will continue researching

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello all,
Thanks

I have phottix which have been great. 2 receivers and 1 transmitter I use them on my speed lights

i guess you paid for the set around 350.00 dollars?!
I am looking to get something less expensive than that.
Wouldnt pocketwizard be better for almost the same price?
THanks for the info!!

Cactus V6 triggers can do remote power control of a huge variety of flashes now. It's a pretty new product.

I read some reviews for the v6 however was unable to find it on sale anywhere including amazon?!

the new yongnuo triggers support HSS and TTL. I have half a dozen and love them. have yet to have any issues with them firing the flashes.

I agree yongnuo nicely priced and has good reviews however there is no wirless control of light output

I agree yongnuo nicely priced and has good reviews however there is no wirless control of light output

check the YN 622 TX

Most reactions

New Topics

Back