Is there Free software for Sloppy borders for PSCS2

zendianah

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.zenphotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So.. I get an email from Kubota Image Tools. In the email I see all of these cool actions that I should purchase. I think its a little expensive... Is there any freeware for Sloppy borders? I love that look I just can't drop 250 right now when there is a new lens I would love to buy.

Here is a link : http://kubotaimagetools.com/beforeandafter/SBV1-1.html

If I had to buy 1 pacakge.. Do you think the sloppy borders would be the best?

Unless someone has freeware to share... that be cool to.

Have you tried a Google search for 'Free Photoshop Borders'?

i have been doing a lot of research along these lines as well.

so far, the free stuff is just too over the top for me. Pearls and lace is not something i would use.

I agree that sloppy borders is a bit expensive, especially since there is no trial version.
If i find something with my research i will get back to you.

You could make those borders in Photoshop with minimal effort.

Just make a new layer filled white, find a good brush and paint the borders. Then enter quick mask and fill the area within the borders you painted with red transparency paint.
Make sure that layer is above the image layer. Then tweak the blending mode and apply filters to the border layer to make it sloppy looking.

I use Deviant Art. Its www.deviantart.com. The only thing is sometimes it runs a little slow but I have downloaded a bunch of great FREE actions. Once you sign up go to Categories/Resources/Applications/Photoshop Actions.

Good luck - Kristen

wonder if the op will be back, this thread was started almost two years ago :sexywink:

Most reactions

Back