Is there such a thing as a bulk image enhancer?

gg0709

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Greetings!

I chose this forum thinking that those who participate may have experience with image enhancing software. If this is not a good place, please excuse me and point me in the right direction.

I am learning to create video tutorials that help people learn to use PC and web apps. I use Snagit to capture screen images and in most cases they are a bit fuzzy. Is there a way to enhance these images, similar to how wizards in photo editing apps work? For example, the photo editing app I use (PSP 4x) has a "One Step Photo Fix" that does wonders for the many poor shots I take on my cheap Samsung. I was wondering if there is some app that will do the trick in bulk on the many images I use in my video projects. Adjusting them one by one is just tooooo time consuming. I really don't know much about this and will appreciate your guidance.

Thanks very much!

There's a bazillion 'batch processors', but they will apply the same changes to all images.

There's no such thing as a "Enter a so-so photo and out comes a magazine cover shot'. Part of the process of photography is applying the right (and required) steps in post.

Thanks for the quick reply! Can you recommend a good 'batch processor' that is easy to learn? I don't expect a magazine cover shot, I am looking to improve the way the image looks when played back inside a video. Perhaps this is what I need and I would like to check it out. Thanks very much for your help.

I'd start with the software that came with the camera.

Tequila in LARGE doses can make many images appear much better!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back