Is there such an ailment as "photographer's arm" or "wrist" or "elbow?"

I used to be an adventurer, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

I recently said **** it though and I am still an adventurer with +1 arrow.

I thought after I got away from YouTube, I would quit seeing all the arrow jokes.

IS NO PLACE SACRED?!?!

OP, yes. I get it from my mouse and too much PP

Im not sure if i should like that comment, but it made me laugh...

^^so we've gone from 8th grade to 3rd grade now...

So when a serious question is asked why do all the a**holes feel it right to start adding the mindless comments? Where are the admins now? They are ok to edit what I say and clean up threads and yet they ignore threads like this. A little more consistency perhaps.

If a forum member on an automobile repair forum writes in to say that a heavy jack dropped on his foot and because it was a piece of an automotive tool someone on the auto forum should know the answer, would you say that was a silly question?

When members here ask questions about legal issues, when they should be consulting their attorneys, there's a rush to tell them to do just that.

Asking photographers to diagnosis the exact issue and remedy for a vaguely defined physical injury is in the same category of silliness.

Because I have it. My right arm and wrist hurt so much that I find it hard to pick up my 2 year old daughter. I think it may be caused by carrying around my DSLR for extended periods of time, or possibly from carrying a heavy briefcase.

Very painful. :cry:

Has anybody else experienced this? How can I fix it besides rest?

It sucks...

It might be from carrying your year old. We just had a week's vacation with our three and almost one year old hanging onto their Dad nonstop, and at the end of it Mr. Squirrels was complaining of tendonitis of his (I'm not making this up)..anatomical snuff box.

Apparently that's related to the hand/wrist?

Anyway if you are lifting your daughter with the same arm all the time, you might try switching it up.

That is an excellent point. I pretty much wrecked my elbow carrying my kid around. Oddly enough, now that she's much heavier my elbow's better.

I still think it's elbow cancer.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back