Is this a good picture?

It looks okay. When friend say it "looks pro done", I suspect they mean it looks like it was done by a professional-level camera. And yes, it looks like a professionally capable camera took that photo.

I don't even know where to start with this post......WTF? A pro level camera took the photo? No, I think the photographer took the photo.

People who are unfamiliar with techical photo experience overjudge your ability? LOL. Those people are your clients. And they don't sit down and read PPA cover to cover, nor do they come to these forums to hear all the chit chat. They either like the photo or they don't. End of story. They couldn't give a rat about all the other nonsense. They vote with their wallet.

Those people are your clients. And they don't sit down and read PPA cover to cover, nor do they come to these forums to hear all the chit chat. They either like the photo or they don't. End of story. They couldn't give a rat about all the other nonsense. They vote with their wallet.

Perhaps there is some secret code embedded in the jpeg that says this guy wants to sell this pictures and many more like it to a large load of potential clients.
He asked if the picture was good and what I get from that is that he had heard from other, less experienced, people it was good and wanted other, perhaps more knowledgeable and critical opinions.

People spend money willingly on lots of things that are, relative crap, like MacDonald's and Yugos - because they don't know any better or can't afford better or don't value more 'quality.'
The idea that the wallet is the only marker of success is crap.

Took this picture on 17th of May.
The original was with colors and boring, so I added lightning effects & sepia to make it warmer. I tried black and white first but it just ruined it, it looked too cold.
What'ya think:

mettesepia.jpg

Lonely girl in the crowd | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Somehow I cant link pictures from flickr cause of my copyrights etc etc + image hosting sites deleting it, probably because it shows a kid.

Last edited:
Took this picture on 17th of May.
The original was with colors and boring, so I added lightning effects & sepia to make it warmer. I tried black and white first but it just ruined it, it looked too cold.
What'ya think:

Lonely girl in the crowd | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Somehow I cant link pictures from flickr cause of my copyrights etc etc + image hosting sites deleting it, probably because it shows a kid.

I think you should do 3 things:

1) start a new thread with this new picture
2) learn how to embed pictures (everyone else does successfully) and work out your copyright/watermark issues
3) find a better host than Flickr (imageshack, photobucket)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back