Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm still trying with PP skills.

SOOC
Used-to-Be-orig.jpg

My Edit
Used-to-Be.jpg

Any good?

Thanks for looking.

I like everything about the after except for the vignetting. Think it would look better if there were less of it and if it were black instead of gray.

Thanks for the comments. I wasn't pleased with the vignetting, but after reading something Arch had instructed in another thread, I thought I'd give it a whirl. I'll try again.

Slavery is illegal, don't be so backward!

Oh and nice edit, everything about is it better other than the vingetting.

Slavery is illegal, don't be so backward!

2) Para los modeleos cuardrado, posicione la placa de la pared contra la pared y correr los alambres por de medio del abujero centrado. Para el modelo horizontal y el vertical, posicione la placa de base contra la pared y pase los alambres atraves de las dos aberturas ubicadas abajo de los terminales de los alambres.

That ^^ is staying on topic as much as your comment. However, you may wish to visit this thread.

Thanks for looking.

Es un bueno redacta pero concuerdo acerca del vignetting.

I agree with the general consensus that it looks good except for the vignetting. It looks like you just brushed some grey around the corners.
I think it would look better if you darkened the corners rather that just put a color over it. If you're using photoshop this can easily be down by creating a new layer and setting the blend mode to soft light, then brushing over the corners with black. You can adjust the opacity to suit your preference.

Hope that helps!

I think that I would just not do any vigneting at all. If you don't like your corners just crop them... I think i would just crop out the bottom part of the picture right about where the shadow of the telephone pull is.

building is cool..fix vignetting and bring some more contrast yet out of the building...try to pop it harder and a black and white to see maybe what i tlooks like

Most reactions

New Topics

Back