Is this a template?

I just looked at that website and those are very beautiful portraits. I can only wish to that good someday.

Yeah nice images but it does look like some kind of gallery program. It's a shame too I think it kind of takes away from the images really goes to show you how far a good website can take you.

So another user name candace...boy you never stop scamming do you??? You know my damn email, if you want to know about my website, or how sucessfull I'm becoming at photography, why don't you grow balls and ask me? You should just do away with yourself, the world would be a happier place. you sick bit*h, oh btw, thanks for the compliment in saying that my website is Great!!
Amanda
www.inyourworldportraits.com

Are you kidding me?! Candace you should be ashamed! Between taking advantage of OpLove, Gina and Laurie and PUBLISHING THEIR pictures as YOURS in a newspaper!, Amanda and the COUNTLESS images you blatently stole from others...

Boy I hope to God you all are watermarking the hell out of your images on here!

totally lost in this conversation so sorry if this is out of context, just wanted to say teh pictures on the site are very nice. great captures

Candace's back at it again huh.... Everyone better watch their photos she really likes to claim them as hers.

totally lost in this conversation so sorry if this is out of context, just wanted to say teh pictures on the site are very nice. great captures

Thank you for the compliment. I'm about to get a flash website, this splash page was just until I could afford one. Thank you again though!
Amanda

I just looked at that website and those are very beautiful portraits. I can only wish to that good someday.

That's really sweet of you to say, thank you. The person that started this thread is very evil...please beware. If you want to know more, pm me, I can send you over some crazy information. Thanks again for the compliment:lovey: !!
Amanda;)

Thank you for the compliment. I'm about to get a flash website, this splash page was just until I could afford one. Thank you again though!
Amanda

I think having a flash intro is nice, but if the whole page relies on flash it might exclude potential customers from the site.

I think having a flash intro is nice, but if the whole page relies on flash it might exclude potential customers from the site.

Well I'm hoping to get one a bit more organized. maybe a flash pallette

Most reactions

Back