Is this any better?

Tonks said:
If there's a country that routinely speaks that way, please forgive me for mistaking it for something it's not.

There is a country that routinely speaks this way. It's called the United States. :p

tonks- you a girl or a boy?

btw- what material did you use for the background/platform on which you placed the objects? i totally dig the effect it produces.

also, did you use hotlights or strobe?

We have a lot of non-native-english speakers here, so I think it's best not judge anyone's way of writing or talking.

Agreed. She's completely right. This is a respectful forum and I'd prefer to keep it that way.

as an ad, i like this pic a lot more than the first.

the powder on the table has an overflowing quality, making me go "ohh, there's so much of it, i gotta grab some of that!" and i dont even like makeup :oops:
the shape of the brush works well to emphasize the overflowing too.

Tonks said:
if the only thing you see wrong with it is something that is not even part of the photograph...
it's definitely part of the photograph. it may be easy for you, the creator to make an image and then "superficially" apply a watermark as part of a routine, and perceive the watermark as being something that floats above the photo, unconnected. this is false, however. a secondary observer, who was not involved in the process of producing of the image, will perceive the text as an integrated part of the whole.

with all that said, i actually don't care that the copyright is big :roll:
i would expect the publishers to put some kind of text about the product overlaying the photo anyway.

Osmer_Toby said:
tonks- you a girl or a boy?

btw- what material did you use for the background/platform on which you placed the objects? i totally dig the effect it produces.

also, did you use hotlights or strobe?

and the answers are...? (i found out you're a girl, no need to answer that one, soopah woman :wink: )

Most reactions

Back