Is this any good?

rmh159 said:
Hahaha yeah I agree. I'm not sure how interesting the shot is (it's a broom... a broom) but having something else in the scene would definitely give it more purpose. I'm still voting for a cat. Like having the broom mooshed up against its head with a look of annoyance on its face. :)

That'd be a neat picture, but I don't have a cat.. and if I did, the chances of it posing like that for me? Lol..

You'd just have to smack it around a bit and reshoot until you get the desired expression. Jk!

sthvtsh said:
That'd be a neat picture, but I don't have a cat.. and if I did, the chances of it posing like that for me? Lol..

mysteryscibe said:
I think (there for I am) that the missing elements has a lot to do with that empty space. Hell stick a bottle cap in there and you have the reason for the horizontal crop and it all makes sense.

Someone mentioned a pile of dirt and I sort of liked that. Or, more interesting than dirt, I could put like tools(little ones like nails and screws and.. those cylinders you put before nails. Maybe even chromies, lol. or beads with letters on them. Would have more meaning then? Not sure. OHH I just got a good idea. Hopefully no one takes this. But when I get a better camera I'll dump cigarettes and ashes on the ground(my parents smoke not me), and set a timer on the camera, and like a second or two before the timer goes I'll sweep the cigs/ashes hard and make them lift off the ground and such, and take a picture. Back to the picture I ALREADY took, does anyone like the beads idea? Or flower pedals. The only pets I have are two bunnies, and I doubt they'd do good in a pic with a broom. =P

santino said:
if you would ask me, I'd say your original is the best. it has just the right mood and composition is right on spot. Always keep some things in mind like for example "symmetry is beauty for fools" - Paul Cezanne.

I like my original the best too, but I can see why people'd say it'as boring, so I'll reshoot. Hopefully with a better cam too! =P

rmh159 said:
You'd just have to smack it around a bit and reshoot until you get the desired expression. Jk!

And get eaten. Haha. Maybe I'll try having someone let me have their cat in the shoot. I have friends who have cats. :D

Most reactions

Back