Is This Artistic?

Samerr9

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all,

I was looking for edit effects to the portraits and I found this.. I applied what I leart on photoshop and this is the result

_MG_2096r1s.jpg

Do you think it is nice and artistic.. or shall I ignore such work? Also, kindly help me with where can I learn more about the effects I can apply on the portraits.

If anyone is interested in learning how to reach this effect.. I am ready to explain it step by step..

Best regards,

Well you forgot to erase the bottom swoop.

I wouldnt make it a habit, especially going right across the middle of her face. No doubt this can be used effectively, but it would take some serious practice, planning, and the right pose.

It is artistic, do I like it, it's ok, but for some applications it could work very well.

Thank you for the comment

Well you forgot to erase the bottom swoop.

I wouldnt make it a habit, especially going right across the middle of her face. No doubt this can be used effectively, but it would take some serious practice, planning, and the right pose.

Well noted, thank you

How'd you do it?

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^^^^^PA. in the house....Just sayin!! (Bitter :sexywink:)
Yes....of course it's artistic...=) It's a fun shot but not really my thing. What are you using this for?

Of course these effects can be used and they are quite artistic indeed.
You just need to use them at the right time in the right way, the way you did it now is a little too much...
She's almost wrapped in some glowy ropes now. :p

Here's something I did a long time ago, it has similar effects:

Light_into_valley_small.jpg

It's a little dark but you get the idea.

Of course these effects can be used and they are quite artistic indeed.
You just need to use them at the right time in the right way, the way you did it now is a little too much...
She's almost wrapped in some glowy ropes now. :p

Wow great one :) I really liked it .. Thank you for the comment :)

Most reactions

Back