Is this camera deal any good??

MPowerM3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
http://www.kohls.com/products/produ...te-_-**Slick Deals**-_-120x30 Kohl's w/border

It looks almost too good to be true. My friend needs a new camera as he lost this old Kodak, so I came across this sweet little deal. 3.2 mp I know is low, but my buddy just needs ebay pictures, and maybe a few other events, if he needs anything crazy I'll take them with my DSLR or im just with him already.

So, deal or no deal!

Looks good to me, can't go wrong with a Canon, Nikon etc.

tell him to be careful with the battery consumption. i have an a series pocket camera from canon and the thing eats batteries like you wouldnt believe. i think i could pay for my rebel xti i bought in 6 months.

Oh yeah I know about those batteries in the A series. I bought my gf one for her graduation from college and your right, shes always putting new ones in!! Im going to look into rechargeable for the both of them.

one thing you should always do with your camera or electronic equipments with high energy consumption....buy RECHARGABLE batteries......spend $10-20 on 4 2700mAH and you can use them for years

Most reactions

Back