Is this even possible?

anubis404

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Is it possible to apply one action to a huge group of photos in photoshop elements 6? I shot a ton of RAWs at an event that I used the same settings under the same lighting condition, and its going to take me awhile to process each one individually. Can I do one action or group of actions to a group of photos at the same time?

Is Camera Raw a part of Elements 6? If so, you can do batch processing of raw files there.

i been wondering the same...i shoot raw then convert to jpeg...then i have to go back and apply one action to all the pics...i dont know a way to select them all

For processing multiple images in Camera Raw, I select multiple images in Adobe Bridge and open the lot in Camera Raw. The selected files will show up on a film strip on the left. You can select one of the files, do your processing on that file and then click Synchronize at the top of the film strip and all the files will be processed the same as the first. You can also select the specific process elements you want synchronized.

In photoshop, if you want to run an action on multiple files, use the Automate, Batch option under the File drop down menu. It will process all files in a folder and subfolders if selected.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back