Is this site reputable?

It is a real brick and mortar store in times square. They don't have a great reputation in general, but it's not a bait and switch.

I went in there one day and they tried to sell me a screw on "fisheye" adapter and then tried to tell me that it was literally f/0.

It is a real brick and mortar store in times square. They don't have a great reputation in general, but it's not a bait and switch.

I went in there one day and they tried to sell me a screw on "fisheye" adapter and then tried to tell me that it was literally f/0.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol wow, makes me wonder how a place like that could be open for 40 years like they're claiming. I found the T4i body for 619. Seems to be the cheapest around from my search efforts.

I wouldn't do it. They're going to call you and tell you that at 619 that is literally body only and you have to buy the battery and discs for another hundred or two. Stick to Adorama or B&H for the best service and price.

They actually have been around for decades. But then, so has HiV. And Legionnaire's Disease. Just sayin'...

Hell yeah it was f/0! See you forgot to carry the 1 then divide by pi.....

Hell yeah it was f/0! See you forgot to carry the 1 then divide by pi.....
Well, I suppose if I duct taped it to the camera, there were no aperture blades, so technically... wouldn't that be f/0? LOL!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back