is this worthy of showing?

Not quite as spectacular as most of your photos, but it is still really nice. :)

After considerable hesitation, here is how I would do it.

mila_050615_0172 (Custom) - Version 2.jpg

Let me know if I need to delete it.

I agree that it's a really nice photo and everything is done right, but that it just doesn't have the same kind of...I don't know, mystery? fantasy? of your recent portrait work.

It's not as evocative as some of your other work. I wouldn't look at this and automatically say "This looks like Mmaria's work".

yeah...

the real trouble with this picture is that when I was shooting her I did it like "senior shoot" and wasn't planning anything for me, my ideas I mean. I just wanted to shoot her for her parents, grandparents and so on... and I did it, she got 8 pictures or something ( she didn't see this one at all)... Yesterday I came across this photo and though "hm... let me see if I can make something out of it"... and I obviously didn't make it.

The picture should be good from the idea to the finish... this one wasn't, so bye bye!

Thank you all!

Your to critical of yourself. It's a very nice image and I wish I could get one's as good as this.

I think if you had had her turn her head to the right a bit that would really help the portrait aspect of this image. The exposure and focus are all nice, I think this one just needed some better posing. But good start!

Your to critical of yourself. It's a very nice image and I wish I could get one's as good as this.
well... I just don't feel it and I have better ones... so... toss

but ty :)

I think if you had had her turn her head to the right a bit that would really help the portrait aspect of this image. The exposure and focus are all nice, I think this one just needed some better posing. But good start!
oh lol... thank you!

It's still a nice image. If people are complimenting it, you should be appreciative and grateful, not self deprecating.

idk what I feel about this image... obviously I spent some time on it but I'm not feeling it..

so.. is this ok to put on flickr, fb page...or should I skip it?]

considering the ultra high Flickr standards ........ yes!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back