Is this....

uncropped eh? i guess the expression makes sense then.

I like the eyes and pretty much agree with others about the nose

Yeah, the nose I'm getting what everyone says with that.

I mean my edited post, just scroll up a bit. And btw when i posted the photo edit i am pretty sure you still had the "my photos are OK to edit" status. I'll remove the photo now i guess.

Lol, what a series of misunderstandings - no hard feelings i hope!

I mean my edited post, just scroll up a bit. And btw when i posted the photo edit i am pretty sure you still had the "my photos are OK to edit" status. I'll remove the photo now i guess.

Lol, what a series of misunderstandings - no hard feelings i hope!

It's alright yeah I had it on their still. I was just looking over some posts and seen that their was a terrible edit in one of the posts. It to me made the picture look aweful. Plus if I'm told how to I learn more instead of it being done for me. Ya know? No hard feelings here.

Is this better? I tried it myself and came up with this, I thought it looked a little bright, but I dunno.

105_1198-1.jpg

Edits can actually be helpful to show you what another poster means, especially in "how would you make this shot better" threads, or just to literally illustrate a point.

I removed the pic from photobucket btw, guess it is taking some time to update.

The new version still looks dark to me, we probably have very different monitors and settings if it is bright for you.

Edits can actually be helpful to show you what another poster means, especially in "how would you make this shot better" threads, or just to literally illustrate a point.

I removed the pic from photobucket btw, guess it is taking some time to update.

If not don't worry about it. Yours of course was a good edit.

Most reactions

Back