Isaac

JimmyJaceyMom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I never saw a 6 week old baby with eyes this big! This one was his mommy's favorite out of all the ones I took. :)

isaaceyes.jpg

I would love to see the b/w without the colored eyes. He looks a little to alien-ish for me with the brown eyes! I usually like/don't mind selective coloring, but just not in this case. He is adorable though.

LOL I agree. But bo kidding his mom, grandma, aunt and godmother all ordered 8x10's of that one so there must be something about it that non photographer's (lol) like about it. haha,

isaacbw25by7.jpg

Wow, what a great job you did Kathi! The closeup of him in this way is just perfect IMO. Either version with the eyes are both great to me.

My only thing would that the iris on the eyes seem to be ever so slightly out of focus and a bit soft, but the line just below his right eye is razor sharp. However, this is such a minor minor thing.

The portrait as a whole is beautifully done. I really really like it! Just my 2 cents since I haven't done many infant portraits yet....:)

NJ

I agree the iris is a bit soft compared to the lower lid. Probably not a focus issue maybe he just moved his eye ever so slightly. Amazing nontheless how you got his attention focused on you. Do you have a full colour version? I'm also wondering why you chose b/w?

Yeah he wasn't quite stable with his head just yet, at 6 weeks he was doing pretty good though!
Thanks for your comments and compliments. ;) I didn't liek the color one because I think I used the wrong white balance. I havent edited this yet. it needs brightened and stuff.

IMG_5601-1.jpg

Yup this one is a bit hard to adjust there's a bit too much red and the blue is slightly low. When I tried the eye colour changed too much in PS. He's a cutie nontheless.

peniole- yup, that's why I went with the black and white. ;)

Mysteryscribe - I see where you are going with that and I think it will be fabulous! Great idea.
I'll work on it in a bit though - the baby is napping and for whatever reason I am not feeling well so I'm going to nap! I'll be back later and I'll post that edit. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back