Isn't it romantic?

Rathbone

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
rathbone.eprofile.us
Once again I couldn't resist turning the contrast way up, then I applied "edge preserving smooth" to keep the noise down. I tried cropping the blurred stalk on the right out, but the composition seemed so much stronger in the original I decided to leave it. Sorry the ladybugs appear to be lesbians, does this forum have a V-chip?

wlbDsc_0271.jpg

Awww. Romantic all right!
Though - although you say you like the original frame so you left it uncropped - I personally am struggling a bit with the centredness of your subject here. If this were mine, I'd test out various crops in order to get the two bugs-in-the-act out of the centre.
But contrasts are good ... nowhere do they look too strong, too "upped".

I am not sure if you were happy when somebody would be spying on you is such a moment... :D:D
but te photo is great!

LaFoto said:
Though - although you say you like the original frame so you left it uncropped - I personally am struggling a bit with the centredness of your subject here. If this were mine, I'd test out various crops in order to get the two bugs-in-the-act out of the centre.

I agree. The problemwas to get rid of the stalk, I'd have to recenter by cropping out part of that void on the left, and I LOVE that void on the left lol. It's part of what gives the photo a landscape feel, coupled with the faux sunset. I'll play with it some more and see what I can come up with.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back