ISO 1600 - 2000 - VERY Impressed w/ 5D & the wide angle lens :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way Mo... I'll beat Ababy's price and buy that off of you for **$10**... cause... I could use a good wide-angel.

:lmao:

Nah that's my home girl from day 1. If I could I'd give them to her for free :) Sorry :(

:hug::

One day you will come to Florida and accidentally on purpose leave your camera here.... Hahahahaha

:hug::

One day you will come to Florida and accidentally on purpose leave your camera here.... Hahahahaha

In that case my trip to see you in January is cancelled cuz I can't afford to leave it there then :lmao:

Hey Mo, just a friendly tip: when you're at home jerkin' it to your 5D, keep a towel nearby.

How long are you gonna go on and on about your 5D?

:thumbdown:

Two days in a row doing almost nothing but attacking other people. Try contributing an answer, why don't you. I think about three of us,publicly, have indicated in this post alone, that we have have had just about enough of your constant "popcorn" threads, and your weekly put-down sig-files and smart-arse quips. Seriously man, first you pick on a high school kid for 3,4,5 months in a row until I call you out on it, and now a few days later, you're starting in on a female newcomer,and today, a young guy who is EXCITED about the SAME camera you happen to own...we got it...you're our silver-back hall monitor and resident tough guy, with his own little clique who love to attack anybody who you think you can bully around...

Popcorn threads, put-downs, and snark. Daily. This site needs some actual content creation and some answers BJ...how about less snark from you and your posse, and more about *******photography******* from all of you?

if you think 5D iso is impressive, you gotta check out them Nikons.

Hey Mo, just a friendly tip: when you're at home jerkin' it to your 5D, keep a towel nearby.

White, this sentence is putting you on the theshold of the door...

It's been said, but the photo's were for displaying the ISO. It may not be high ISO for a 5d, but dude had a T1i, which probably looks a little rough at that ISO. It's a big improvement and one that I would be super excited about also. I'm not jumping in on the fight here, cause that drama is stupid. There is no reason to hate on someone for the gear they buy. Hell, if I had the money I would buy a D3 right now. Given, I've been shooting quite a bit longer, but I've never used a camera like that. Do I think I would be more qualified than him to use it? No, yet I would still buy it if I could because it doesn't take long in this game to realize the limitation you have, or will have until you get into the better cameras. Whether he is close to hitting those limitations or not doesn't matter. He has a camera that he is thrilled with that will most likely last him for years. I mean damn, I'm jealous too, but I'm not gonna tear him down over it. He doesn't deserve it for wanting nothing more than to be better.

Edit: Also, it would maybe be slightly different, but not much if he weren't doing anything. He has stated that he got a lot of that stuff for upcoming jobs. I asked in the other thread if it was all hypothetical situations and he replied with what jobs he has coming up that he needs it for. Sure it would be strange if he were thinking up pretend jobs that he would need it for and then buy it, but it still wouldn't be a reason to give him hell about it.

You're right, Blake, and I feel that with these words this particular thread wants to be closed to prevent any further argument, more so as it was one over nothing at all, seemingly lead for the sake of having an argument and putting someone else down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back