ISO new Nikon D7000

mommy-medic

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ETA- I finally got it!

After over a year of saving my nickels and dimes (and always having something or other come up and wipe me out) I am FINALLY ready to purchase a D7000. But now they're nowhere to be found. For personal reasons I am looking for a new one, and not a used or refurb one. I see a few on ebay, but I'd rather purchase from a reputable brick and mortar if possible. I checked adorama, KEH (local to me but their site won't load right now for some reason), amazon, and best buy. Can't seem to find a new, body only. I can buy the one that comes with the kit lens, but I don't need the lens. Anyone have any ideas where to look? Budget right now is $1300. Later this week can be $1600-$1700, but again, I don't need the kit lens.

Thanks.

Last edited:
i have been looking at purchasing a 7000 as well!

but i'm going for the refurb or used body.... less value depreciation.

I bought my camera from Cameta Camera. It's in NY I believe. I just checked and it looks like they have a couple new ones and a refurbished.

Good luck with the search. I just picked up a refurb d7000 from adorama after seeing all the price gouging going on if a retailer actually has a new one still in stock.

Yeah, my budget is only $1300 this week. For $1600 I can try to be patient a little longer, knowing that Nikon's advertised base price is $1,199. Anything comparable coming out soon that is equivalent or slightly better? (Murphy's law, as soon as I finally buy the one I've been saving for, something "new and improved" will be announced).

Yeah, my budget is only $1300 this week. For $1600 I can try to be patient a little longer, knowing that Nikon's advertised base price is $1,199. Anything comparable coming out soon that is equivalent or slightly better? (Murphy's law, as soon as I finally buy the one I've been saving for, something "new and improved" will be announced).

The D7000 is a little over a year old, so the answer to that question would most likely a no. The D800 is due out soon and will probably be around $3k minimum. Don't be afraid to buy refurbished from Nikon. Also, Cameta Camera is an awesome store. It's about 20 minutes from me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back