ISO of a biz name

bellacat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.wildroseportraitphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am totally hitting my head against a wall looking for inspiration for a biz name. I don't want to use my full name since its to dang long and i don't want to spin off my current biz name as i want to separate the two. I was just curious if anyone has suggestions how i could go about looking for inspiration for a photography biz name. I had thought about holding a contest with one of my local support groups and the winner getting free session and photos but i wasn't sure if that was totally lame either. If you have an suggestions it would be greatly appreciates.

TIA

I don't know if you have kids but my friend used her kids middle names for her business. They were both one syllable so it was cute. It became Anna May . . . I'm pretty lost too lol. I ended up with the business name Photos By Jenilee and I don't particularly care for it but until I come up with something better I guess it works lol

i do have kids, 3 of them to be exact, but i cant say they have common middle names though i like that idea. my girls middle names are Mist, Raine and Noemi. Ya we kind of missed out on the water theme with the last one lol.

i hate being stuck in this rut without a name. I want to get my domain name and web template so i can start building a portfolio and promote myself but i feel like i'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Hmmm...maybe just start jotting down words that come to you when you think of "art", or your photos. Jot down a list of inspirational words. Also think of variations of you name.

Maybe use one of those words with "gallery", "studio", "photography, or the like!!

For example... "Expressions Photography" ...or
"Rebecca Photography" ...or
"Life Photography" ....or
.........I dunno!!!

Good luck!!!!
:O)

Hmmm...maybe just start jotting down words that come to you when you think of "art", or your photos. Jot down a list of inspirational words. Also think of variations of you name.

Maybe use one of those words with "gallery", "studio", "photography, or the like!!

For example... "Expressions Photography" ...or
"Rebecca Photography" ...or
"Life Photography" ....or
.........I dunno!!!

Good luck!!!!
:O)
thanks, that is what i have been doing for days now and still nothing has quite the flow that i like yet. I haven't given up hope yet.

Most reactions

Back