Isolated cluster of tiny orchid

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nikon D70s / Sigma 105 macro. This D70s is very capable. Sometimes I think I am just jonesin for new gear and do not actually need it. Lately, I am obsessed with Fuji and I have like, 15 rolls of film to develop. Lord help me....

DSC_0200e.jpg

Great composition, but I'd like to see more in focus here, and maybe a half-stop brighter. Hie thee back to the studio and reshoot!

Great composition, but I'd like to see more in focus here, and maybe a half-stop brighter. Hie thee back to the studio and reshoot!
Thanks.... Damn

I edited that on an old monitor, my wife's desktop monitor died and I loaned her my good one. Amazing what a monitor can mess up. I grabbed her a new one yesterday.

Now burn in the background which will eliminate/cover up the noise and darken the OOF blooms providing greater separation between the sharp blooms and the OOF blooms.

Now burn in the background which will eliminate/cover up the noise and darken the OOF blooms providing greater separation between the sharp blooms and the OOF blooms.

Oh my, sounds like work.... I am at the plant office today and no photo editing software, nor the ambition. Maybe later... My D7200 should be arriving next week, maybe that will work better than the D70s and D3300. The D70s definitely has some character but it doesn't handle noise all that great.

Nahh, it's a cake walk. Many different ways to burn in the background. Having my roots in a wet darkroom, I prefer the burn and dodge tools. Select burn, adjust the size of the burn wand, adjust the strength of the burn (start out with a low percentage like 15% and make multiple runs), then keep the wand moving over the areas that need darkening. Doing it by hand makes every image unique and increases your personal value of and into the image.

Nahh, it's a cake walk. Many different ways to burn in the background. Having my roots in a wet darkroom, I prefer the burn and dodge tools. Select burn, adjust the size of the burn wand, adjust the strength of the burn (start out with a low percentage like 15% and make multiple runs), then keep the wand moving over the areas that need darkening. Doing it by hand makes every image unique and increases your personal value of and into the image.

If you say so... Lol

Most reactions

Back