Isolation Walk 3-31

Ysarex

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got out today for a stroll keeping far away from people. If someone is coming in the other direction cross the street. One change I've noticed is discarded gloves in the streets and alleys. I swear I found it like that.

Joe

glove.jpg

window-cord.jpg

flwr_tree.jpg

Funnily enough I was noticing a lot of discarded gloves for the first time today. A sign of the times.

Yup, the latest scourge. I noticed them yesterday in the supermarket parking lot. Gloves and disinfecting wipes scattered all about.

Funnily enough I was noticing a lot of discarded gloves for the first time today. A sign of the times.

Yup, the latest scourge. I noticed them yesterday in the supermarket parking lot. Gloves and disinfecting wipes scattered all about.

I guess it's too risky to take them off and then touch the trash can? Take them home and put them in the trash? I guess they don't want to take them into their car with them but just dropping them in the street is not acceptable.

Joe

Nice set. It's almost as if the glove in #1 is expressing itself to disinformation. :biggrin-new:

Most reactions

Back