It Can Be Done...

Great stuff...amazing the stuff we do to ourselves, and the money we spend on stuff like this, and the health problems we cause to ourselves and our loved ones.

I smoked for about 15 years. Quit when the wife told me she would never allow herself to get pregnant and have children if I smoked. Fair enough...I stopped. My kids have great lungs! :)

I still have no money, but now it's because I spend it on the kids and family, not on £6+ a packet (at 2 packs a day!!!) - £4300 a year on ***s! Bizarre what people will pay!

The forum edits out the word ***????

It means a cigarette!

its because noone has a problem with you sucking on a cigarette. insert European slang term, and it gets a little trickier. :mrgreen:

That's awesome Steve. It is so hard to do, but you know what....being here on earth is worth it.

Good on ya Steve!

Great stuff...amazing the stuff we do to ourselves, and the money we spend on stuff like this, and the health problems we cause to ourselves and our loved ones.

I smoked for about 15 years. Quit when the wife told me she would never allow herself to get pregnant and have children if I smoked. Fair enough...I stopped. My kids have great lungs! :)

I still have no money, but now it's because I spend it on the kids and family, not on £6+ a packet (at 2 packs a day!!!) - £4300 a year on ***s! Bizarre what people will pay!

The forum edits out the word ***????

It means a cigarette!

LOL!!

I wonder what the forums think about fanny?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back