It didn't even hurt.

You know what's weird, though? I'm much less bothered by my own injuries. Granted, I've never had any broken bones or major cuts like that (knock on wood!) but when I have had more serious cuts or burns, I'm less bothered. I don't have any problem watching a needle go into my own arm and watching the nurse draw blood, but if I'm watching someone else's blood going into the tube? Oh no. It's head between the knees in no time at all.

Hand wounds are literally the only thing I just cannot deal with. I can't even read through these posts. I'm totally with limr on this one!

The night before my daughter's first birthday party I dropped a very sharp butcher knife and "caught" it with my foot - pure reaction. It sliced right through the meat of the arch. I bled all over the kitchen floor waiting for my husband to get paper towels, and he was most concerned about me staining the grout! I sealed it up with tape and bandages and went to bed. I got up in the night when the baby cried, totally forgot about it, and stepped down - felt the whole thing rip wide open. Almost threw up from the weirdness of it (not really pain, although there was that too).

Oooh! Can I play? This one is actually me. There's bone coming out the other side, but I couldn't turn it to get a pic. ;)

$IMG_0659.JPG

Had the skin of my eye scraped off to have surgery. No painkillers allowed. Ouch. Got to have it done again in 2 weeks to the other eye :/

Attachments

• $image-1699557896.jpg
    $image-1699557896.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 102
Had the skin of my eye scraped off to have surgery. No painkillers allowed. Ouch. Got to have it done again in 2 weeks to the other eye :/
Oh hell no,I would have ran out.

Cracking pics!! Made my chips taste loads better......[emoji87]

That's it for now!

Most reactions

Back