IT........ HAS........... ARRIVED!!!!!!

This lens actually has a special feature that can save you money.
you no longer need a case to put the camera in because your camera body, when not in use, conveniently can be stored in the lens hood. :)

This lens actually has a special feature that can save you money.
you no longer need a case to put the camera in because your camera body, when not in use, conveniently can be stored in the lens hood. :)

It also has a self-defense feature. If anyone so much as tells me I can't take photos of a courthouse, I can just pound 'em into the ground with it.

The last one up in the stadium lights is nice and sharp too!!

I will paypal you $1200 if you ship me yours and you can get another one...

Wait plus shipping, so....I better make it a cool million.

Sun tried to break out earlier this evening, so I took a stroll through the local sports complex. Nine full-size, SOOC samples..... Click here.
Hi... Tried the link but all I got was a file dropper page advertisement... ?? And I'm really interested in seeing some shots with this lens... Any suggestions?

Hi... Tried the link but all I got was a file dropper page advertisement... ?? And I'm really interested in seeing some shots with this lens... Any suggestions?

Click on the Download This File link.

Tried that... And even went to the web link to try it... But it appears to be a zip file and won't open either in the iPad forum app or on safari on the iPad... Any other thoughts?

Tried that... And even went to the web link to try it... But it appears to be a zip file and won't open either in the iPad forum app or on safari on the iPad... Any other thoughts?

Try a computer?:er: I dunno... I know zip about iStuff.

I think i'm going to buy this glass instead of a teleconverter. Though this is gonna give me some problems on my crop sensor with Diffraction when i try to go above f5.6.

Last edited:
I think i'm going to buy this glass instead of a teleconverter. Though this is gonna give me some problems on my crop sensor with Diffraction when i try to go above f5.6.

Er why? Diffraction typically won't kick in till after around f8 or f10 on most lenses.

Samples right now we're going to be hard! I'm driving home at the moment! And its raining!

If you're able to post on here while doing so, certainly that's not that much more of an undertaking.

The lens starts out at f/5.6............ :er:

Er why? Diffraction typically won't kick in till after around f8 or f10 on most lenses.

It has something to do with the megapixel density on my small sensor.

The lens starts out at f/5.6............
048.gif
Maybe i should go FX then.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back