It is a dark and stormy night....

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
....and nearly 2:00 am. But the real wonder of the moment is: I can get into the forum again! :cheer: As anyone who has listened to me whining the last few months knows, I haven't been able to access this place from my home PC since Chase changed servers a while back. Any attempt to pull up a page has been met with pages of geek text. Bizarre.

Is it because of the stormy weather outside? The hour of the morning? Why I am even awake? We hiked this morning because I simply HAD to run a quick roll of slide film to test my new polarizer filter(s). It was a hot, humid, steamy, dead-air kind of Georgia day. We can home and I collapsed for 2 hours, and now I'm still awake. :shock:

<<----- the O-dog is snoring at my feet and there is a little beetle crawling up my leg.

That's the way it is here, and now, back to you all. :D

That's cool, Terri, that you can access TPF from home, again. I haven't had problems logging in here for a few days but now I can't get onto another site that I frequent, without logging in each time.

Storms are kind of cool to sit back and watch as long as you are somewhere safe and warm.

I went hiking a few weeks ago. It was quite a workout. I was going to take my camera but the battery was dead and I didn't have a spare or time to stop to get a new one. One of my friends took her camera though....now she just needs to get the film developed!

It WAS strange, but apparently a fluke.....tried again yesterday and it was back to the same old: << : php=18 kinda nonsense..... it's enough to make me feel :crazy: which is why I posted, so I'd know I didn't dream it up at 2 am. :wink:

terri said:
It WAS strange, but apparently a fluke.....tried again yesterday and it was back to the same old: << : php=18 kinda nonsense..... it's enough to make me feel :crazy: which is why I posted, so I'd know I didn't dream it up at 2 am. :wink:

wtf?? That doesn't make sense!!! :cry:

Chase said:
terri said:

wtf?? That doesn't make sense!!! :cry:

Bizarre, isn't it...? :scratch: I say we revert back to blaming BellSouth. :?

Most reactions

Back