voodoocat

))<>((
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.voodoocat.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
How Jon Stewart went on to CNN's crossfire and revealed exactly what is wrong with American media. He didn't say much... but they were completely oblivious to what he was saying. They did, however, prove his point in how they responded. I don't personally watch the show or news at all.... but I do care about the direction this country is headed.

The Video

discuss.

Hey vcat - haven't had a chance to see the video yet but I heard he was being a complete and total butt mite and his ego stepped in the way of a potentially great crossfire session(this from my girlfriend who is a hard core Stewart fan). I figure that's Mr. stewart though. As far as I'm concerned no matter what he actually did say he was probably as legit about it as he usually is about most things. I just think he's pissed at the world...but who isn't.

haven't had a chance to see the video yet but I heard he was being a complete and total butt mite and his ego stepped in the way of a potentially great crossfire session
Nothing could be further than the truth. The hosts egos stepped in the way of a potentially profound message he was trying to deliver. I dont think many people in the audience caught what he was trying to say. But they laughed cause he's hilarious. I think most will miss his point. Yes, some might say he should have hit home with the holding the flame up to the asses our politicians... but the thing is, they don't understand what that really means. They are doing it all wrong and it shows. Crossfire is not a debate show. It's partisan hackery as Stewart put it.

The point is that media is like pro wrestling. The game is being played and they demonstrated exactly his point while failing to see it themselves.

ok heres my .02.

ive long thought that the media plays the vital role in any election or social situation. and i HATE the guys at crossfire and the o'reilly factor. they do nothing constructive for america. and like jon stewert said, its theater. if we could get a politician to answer at least one straight question, we would own crossfire. at least the daily show makes you laugh and think at the same time.

md

Most reactions

Back