TONYWORKSHOP

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
:lmao: It is water...

Last edited:
anybody have some comment?

I like the series overall, but find all the writing on each one very distracting. Especially when I go to read them, and find out they're all the same :confused:

No, no advertisement, James.
It's Tony's handmade cards on "Water", and the photos in each of them are very nice, but like woodsac also I am quite distracted by the poem and the arrow!

woodsac said:
I like the series overall, but find all the writing on each one very distracting. Especially when I go to read them, and find out they're all the same :confused:

Yes, I know, I just try to write something~~:lol:

LaFoto said:
No, no advertisement, James.
It's Tony's handmade cards on "Water", and the photos in each of them are very nice, but like woodsac also I am quite distracted by the poem and the arrow!

thank you~~, thank you~~~

ndroo said:
Great shots! Love the 1st one lots. Love the text too! Well done :)

thank you very much~, the test actually is not that really great~~

ndroo said:
Oh, forgot to mention, I don't really like the arrows though. :p

en~~, yes, my first try. Maybe I would do that next time~~

I love that last shot, and I kind of like the poem and the arrows. It's a cool style.

I don't care for the writing & the arrows, but it doesn't bother me. The pictures are great! My faves are #1 & #3.

NMLeakway said:
I love that last shot, and I kind of like the poem and the arrows. It's a cool style.

thank you very much, I like the last one too and I did some photoshop work on that one, so it comes out nicely~~ :)

Knopka said:
I don't care for the writing & the arrows, but it doesn't bother me. The pictures are great! My faves are #1 & #3.

Yes, next time I think I won't try to write some non-good text on my pictures any more. Thank you for ur support. :)

Most reactions

Back