It may be just a weed to you, but to me...

crownlaurel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
it's home. I'm going to have to learn the reverse lens macro thing. I would have loved to get closer to this guy (gal?)

Spider1.jpg

Spider3.jpg

Spider2.jpg

Spider4.jpg

#4 rocks. Nice comp and overall shot. Thats a harmless little crab spider, in case youre interested. Nice find/shot! :thumbup:

Thanks. Every time I got the spider in focus, the wind blew :lmao:. The spider tried to go inside the weed so I had to coax it back out. If I hadn't had a camera in hand I'd have more likely been afraid of the creature and run away :lol: .

... If I hadn't had a camera in hand I'd have more likely been afraid of the creature and run away :lol: .

That's funny, I feel the same way about spiders, hate them, but compelled to shoot them!

I like #4 the best overall, well balanced with the fire hydrant not visible and the "weed" leaning into the photo. It also has the spider in the best position over the others.

Very interesting to me how one can photograph a simple thing that is usually overlooked and make it into an object of curiosity!

Good job!

Thanks. Every time I got the spider in focus, the wind blew :lmao:. The spider tried to go inside the weed so I had to coax it back out. If I hadn't had a camera in hand I'd have more likely been afraid of the creature and run away :lol: .
Funny how the camera works to squash ones fears. I felt the same way the first time I flew. Instead of clutching the floor with white knuckles, I went through nearly 4 rolls of film oohing an ahhing over the Outer Banks of NC. It was awesome, and I'm severly acrophobic.

Agree about the fire hydrant in the first one being distracting, but great captures nonetheless. Love them. And 4 is my favorite too.

wow i like these, nice focus, love the 4th one

Most reactions

New Topics

Back